Heavy Metal Mod

Does anyone have this mod that they could send me at rjayt2@yahoo.com? I don't wanna have to DL the entire Ultimate Pack to get it again, and I can't find it on the web anywhere. Thanks,

rJay

Comments

• Here you go, but it's heavy medal not metal.
    And that is probably why I never found it online. Thank you very, very much. :)
    Well, there is one issue. It installs it with just .dso files in the game files. That's a big (and irritating) problem. I'll work with it for now, but if there's still a version (I know because I had it once) with the uncompiled scripts, that'd be nice. Thanks all the same, though.
    Yeah, I tried everything. And the mod just doesn't work.. I remember I had a version with cs files... IDK where I got it though.
    Also, your website doesn't work.
  • edited November 2014
    Those are complied scripts, so maybe you have something that deletes the mod .dso scripts before you launch the game. Make a folder with no spaces between characters, install the mod in that folder and set the mod folder to read only using proprieties, so it doesn't get deleted.

After you got all the .dso files of the mod in it's own folder move the folder to gamedata. And make a bat to launch the game:

http://tribes2bots.yzi.me/forum/tribes-2-tutorials/how-to-start-a-tribes-2-mod/

EDIT: I have to import a backup of the website, it's having an issue right now.

If the mod still doesn't work maybe try running on a tribes version without the tribesnext patch, and if then it doesn't work I don't know what to tell you. I just tested it in this way and the mod works.
  • Those are complied scripts, so maybe you have something that deletes the mod .dso scripts before you launch the game. Make a folder with no spaces between characters, install the mod in that folder and set the mod folder to read only using proprieties, so it doesn't get deleted.

After you got all the .dso files of the mod in it's own folder move the folder to gamedata. And make a bat to launch the game:

http://tribes2bots.yzi.me/forum/tribes-2-tutorials/how-to-start-a-tribes-2-mod/

The website for work me, but sometimes I have to wait 15 seconds and refresh the page if I can't view it. It's a weird problem that doesn't happen all the time.

If the mod still doesn't work maybe try running on a tribes version without the tribesnext patch, and if then it doesn't work I don't know what to tell you. I just tested it in this way and the mod works.
    I know how .dso works, what they are, and how Unicode works dang it. :P I need the .cs files because no mod is 100% to my liking. :P It's alright, I just need the full mod. Which I've had before, so I know it exists somewhere. :P