Renegades Mod Help I need working Files

I need some help getting my server up. I tried to install the Renegade Mod but the files just don't work. If anyone that has a working renegades mod could send it to me I would really appreciate it. I tried all the ones on the net and they don't fuction. If you have the files please email them to me @ maiwand.azami@gmail.com

Thank you.

Comments

• Hey if anyone knows the email to any of the renwerx crew so that I maybe able to email them and get the files.
  • Have you tried checking the version in the Ultimate Pack?
  • Rjay I tried the ultimate pack version to. every time I try to start a dedicated server in 15 seconds I get UE error screen (c0000005 00559ce4) . I'm running windows 7. Tonight I'm going to install tribes with my oem and patch it then try tribes exit patch wonder if it will make a difference.
  • I Tried the OEM Tribes 2 cd same thing UE error running a dedictaed server. shortcut starting in C:\Dynamix\Tribes2\GameData\ispawn.exe 28000 tribes2 -dedicated -mod Renegades
  • Are you allowing t2 past the firewall in os and router, as well as antiviral?
  • ^^^^^ that.
  • why would you use ispawn.exe it doesn't work very well, best thing to use is batch and have it pause for when the server crashes or ends, then it will restart it.
  • why would you use ispawn.exe it doesn't work very well, best thing to use is batch and have it pause for when the server crashes or ends, then it will restart it.

Seems like the only problem it has is that it could get hung up when the game crashes because of how the Unhandled Exception window works. You could memPatch that out and be totally sure it'll restart:
    memPatch("006FF373", "906A01FF15F8C67D00C3"); // Calls something like exit(0) instead of displaying the window, I forgot what I made it do