My Host Game Does Not Show Up in the List!

I used to play Tribes 2 many years ago, and not that it is back online I would love to be a host. I'm not that interested in setting up a dedicated server, but would like to host form time to time.

When I host a game everything seems to work fine, but no one can see my game. I tried going online on another computer and it does not show up in the list of servers. I tried opening up my router and removing the security, but still it does not show up. Also, I see no Death Matches online. Is there a reason for that too?

Does someone have a step by step way to setup a host game that others can see? Please help! Thanks!

Comments

• Hi, did you look to see if your av and/or firewall in the pc are passing t2?
  • Open the game's console window (~ key) once inside your server and verify that the "Heartbeat Confirmed" message is there, that's how you can tell if your server is communicating with the master server. If this message is not there, it's likely a firewall issue that you'll need to resolve.
  • I have turned off all firewalls and still my host game does not show up. The only games that show up are capture the flag. No death matches show up.

I would love to host a game and invite my friends. I am desperate to host death match games. I'm getting nowhere checking back at these forums. I would love someone to text me at 423-426-4942 and help me.
  • I can go into a game already on a sever and play and so can my fiends. But no one can see my game when I host. Please help.
  • You need to go into your firewall and add an exception to the tribes 2 executables, and the port 28000 UDP.
  • You need to go into your firewall and add an exception to the tribes 2 executables, and the port 28000 UDP.

In the os and the router too.