What Mod You You Guys Like To Play The Most ( Shifter? )

Hello all

I was thinking of putting up a server running the TWL maps and some of the other maps. Was wondering if anyone you play on a server running the TWL maps?

TWL Means Tribal Warfare League

What Mod would you guys like to play the most? Here is a list of mods...........

I'm leaning alittle to the SHIFTER MOD! And here is a short video why I thinking to go with the SHIFTER MOD!:
http://www.unrealstuff.net/vids/shifter2.asf

Anarchy
Classic 1.5.2
Construction Mod
Defend and Destroy
DROCMOD
Duel Mod
GibMatch
Hammer
HaVoC
Heavy Medal
LEGO System
Mechina
Megatron
Meltdown
NecroBones
RaceMod
Renegades
REV Mod
Shifter
Shocklance DM
SimpleClassic
Syrinx
Team Ariel Combat 2
The Great Tribal War
Tribes 2 Arena
Velocity
Warped
War2003
Wushu

Let Me Know Guys!!

Comments

• Classic or Base
  • Using TWL maps with any mod other than Classic is probably not a good idea. Most of the people who don't play Classic are the kinds of people who can't figure out how to download the TWL map packs. On the other hand, most of Goon Haven can't figure it out either, so all-in-all, TWL maps are probably just a bad idea all by themselves.
  • TWL Means Tribal Warfare League

lol

i wish there was a Tribal Warfare League :(
  • Using TWL maps with any mod other than Classic is probably not a good idea. Most of the people who don't play Classic are the kinds of people who can't figure out how to download the TWL map packs. On the other hand, most of Goon Haven can't figure it out either, so all-in-all, TWL maps are probably just a bad idea all by themselves.

Well you gotta point there about some of the people not knowing how to install a map rofl ;D Well I have around 75 to 100 maps I can put on the server so thats not a bige deal. I am kinda leaning towards the Shifter mod because of the additional Vehicles and and weapons but it kinda depends on what to community would like for a server. If everyone is just playing the classic 1.5.2 mod like what Goon Haven runs well I see nor reason to put a Shifter mod up. But who knows maybe I'll put a Shifter Server up just for Shits And Giggles ;D
  • dont think theres a shifter server up so why not
  • I'd like to see a Shifter server, too. The extra vehicles are really nice.
    I wonder if there are enough players to get it real funny.

Fab
  • I used to love the herc in shifter lol
  • I played shifter in T1 and just this week I discovered that tribes 2 has shifter as well(didn't at first and I decided not to play tribes 2 because I didn't like base, which was all there was at the time). It's been like 10 years--I forgot about this game. Trying to setup a shifter server myself just so I can run through it and just look at the mechanics and deployables.
  • I played shifter in T1 and just this week I discovered that tribes 2 has shifter as well(didn't at first and I decided not to play tribes 2 because I didn't like base, which was all there was at the time). It's been like 10 years--I forgot about this game. Trying to setup a shifter server myself just so I can run through it and just look at the mechanics and deployables.
    Good luck. Just... let me know please if you get one running. I'd be way interested.
  • FYI, some guy posted a video on youtube recently(last 3 months I think) to get a shifter lan game going, he successfully plays for a few minutes, but the video explanation sucks and the guy plays kinda clumsily (no offense to guy).
  • FYI, some guy posted a video on youtube recently(last 3 months I think) to get a shifter lan game going, he successfully plays for a few minutes, but the video explanation sucks and the guy plays kinda clumsily (no offense to guy).
    Link?
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3DuRC9Mk_c

long, and a lot of dead time, but he does get it successfully running and shows off alot of the gameplay mechanics