HELP

how do i send pics

GNRLTEC (TREVOR)

Comments

• This belongs in the Support section.

Also http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=BBCODE

Welcome to the wonderful world of computers!

Here's the problem you're having.. The "link" you provided in the other thread is actually just a file designation on your computer. It doesn't do anything for us, because we cannot access your harddrive from here, and you definitely do not want us to be able to!

So, you're trying to show us a picture... Well to do that, you need to make it actually accessible to us. But how can you do that without opening your computer to all sorts of nasty random people on the internet? Simple! Upload it to the internet!

First, you need to find a place that will allow you to upload your image to them. There are plenty of sites that do this, but you need to create an account with them first. I use photobucket personally:

http://www.photobucket.com

The registration process is fairly simple, and has instructions on how to do it. Get that done first, I'll wait....

Okay, now that we're done with that... here comes the tricky part. Now we're going to upload the image you want to show us to your brand new photobucket account. Make sure you're logged in to photobucket, then access the upload page. Browse for the image you want to upload, select it, then click the upload button. Don't worry, it should just take a few seconds...

Do you see the image on your photobucket album now? If you don't, you did something wrong. Try again, the site should provide some fairly simple instructions on how to do it. If you do, you can now send us a link to that image! Since it's on the internet, it's readily available to show anyone!

Good luck, and may the force be with you.
  • But the real question is, will it blend?

Don't breathe this.
  • I used to work at Baskin Robbins. We had two of those blenders there, they're awesome.
  • LAMO looking back at this 10 years later... I would like to apologize to all of you for my lack of knowledge 10 years ago.