Get kicked from my own server?

Me and my friend was playing on my server when I got dc so I re-joined but after 1-3 min I got dc and I have no clue why.

and I get no massage when I get dc and I don't have any clue why, this is the first time this happen. some one know how to fix?

namnlsuk1.jpg

it seam like some thing is missing but nothing has been removed... Not what I know.

Comments

• Me and my friend was playing on my server when I got dc so I re-joined but after 1-3 min I got dc and I have no clue why.

and I get no massage when I get dc and I don't have any clue why, this is the first time this happen. some one know how to fix?

namnlsuk1.jpg

it seam like some thing is missing but nothing has been removed... Not what I know.

I remember that problem when I was working on DDDX Mod (Basically my own practice grounds) when I added the 'flying platform', I didn't re-name the new datablock for the platform (I copied and pasted the shrike code), thus disconnecting anyone after the platform is spawned. But I doubt that's what happened.
  • Someone else is/was having this same problem in another thread...not sure if it was ever resolved.
  • I'm pretty sure the root of it in this instance is the ai.cs error. Try the server without bots and see if it kicks you.
  • and if I play without any bots?
  • Try setting $Host::CRCTextures = 0; in your serverPrefs.cs.
  • Yes, as Eolk mentioned, the CRCTextures option is your most likely culprit and most common cause of disconnections of this sort... I suppose the next down would be adding new datablocks while the game is in progress. :p
    The AI errors shouldn't be a problem.
  • Well how did this happen? I haven't change anything and I'm pretty sure the server didn't change the $Host::CRCTextures = 0; from it self.

I have own this server from 2003 whit some updates and it worked all fine for a week ago. So how did this happen?
  • Prefs can be reset if the server unexpectedly closes when exporting, when a syntax error is encountered in the file, or for a variety of other reasons. It's usually best to keep a backup just in case.
  • kk then its a god idea... get syntax error weary often.

Thx for the help then.